诚恳道歉也许就能将我们生活中大大小小的错误进行化解。说起来道歉,人人常常小到的仅仅是sorry,其实不同场合道歉的道歉有不同的表达,那么什么情况下该用哪个词呢?今天我们就来解答这些问题!
日常生活中犯错
Sorry, I've got to go.
对不起,我必须走了。
My bad! I didn't mean to step on your foot.
不好意思!我不是有意要踩你的脚的。
Sorry about that.
Oh, my bad.
My fault, bro.
如果需要请求别人原谅别人,可以说:
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我。
如果你早已原谅了他,那就告诉他:“别放在心上啦”
Forget it.
Never mind about that.
Don't worry about it.
稍微严重一点的错误,可以说
I do apologize about that.
我为此道歉。
I began to understand my mistake.
我开始意识到我的错误了
I had a sort of feeling that things would go wrong.
我有种预感,觉得要出事。
I was wrong on that.
Sorry, my apologies. I had that wrong.
正式的场合或比较严重的错误,可以说:
如果这是一个比较严重的错误,你就不应该使用非正式语言道歉啦,试试下面这些更正式的道歉吧:
I’d like to apologize.
I want to apologize.
I owe you an apology.
I wanted to tell you I’m sorry.
I didn't mean to.(我不是故意的):
I shouldn’t have shouted at you last night. I didn’t mean what I said.
昨天晚上我不应该对你大喊大叫,我不是故意的。
I’m so sorry,I didn’t come to your party yesterday.
对不起,我昨天没来你的派对。
书面的道歉,可以说:
我们在写作中使用最正式的英语。在这种情况下,你可以使用这些短语:
I sincerely apologize.
我深表歉意。
I take full responsibility.
这完全是我的责任。