实用英语电话用语:转接、留口信、打错电话,你都会说吗?

    1)要清楚的介绍自己,并确认接电话的对方是否是自己想要找的人。

    情况一:接电话刚好是你要找的人。

    A: Hi, I am Tom. May I speak to Peter?

    你好,我是汤姆,请问皮特在吗?

    B: This is Peter speaking.

    我就是皮特。

    B:That's me.

    我就是。

    实用英语大全:电话用语

    情况二:接电话的人不是你要找的人。

    A:May I speak to Mr. Li?

    请问李先生在吗?

    B: He's not here right now.

    他现在不在这里。

    B: What bad luck! He's not at home.

    真不凑巧!他出去了。

    B:He is in conference and cannot come to the telephone.

    他在开会,没空来接电话。

    B:You've just missed him.

    你刚好错过他了。

    B:He's just stepped out.

    他刚好出去了。

    情况三: 接电话的人转交电话给你要找的人。

    Hold on a moment, please, I will call him for you.

    请稍后,我帮你叫他。

    Hold the line, please, let me see if he is in.

    请稍等,我看他在不在。

    Wait a moment, please, I will get him for you.

    请等一下,我帮你找他。

    Let me transfer your call.

    我把电话给你转过去。

    (2)留口信。

    Shall I take a message for her?

    我可以留口信给她吗?

    Can I leave a message?

    我可以留口信吗?

    May I take your message? She is not in.

    她现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?

    Would you mind taking a message for him?

    你需要留口信给他吗?

    Would you ask him to call back when he comes back?

    他回来时,需要他给你回电话吗?

    Please tell her to ring me when she gets back.

    她回来后,麻烦你告诉她回我电话。

    Tell her I called her.

    告诉她我打过电话给她。

    (3)打错电话。

    I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

    抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话。

    I'm sorry, it isn't. I think you have the wrong number.

    我很抱歉,这不是。我想你打错电话号了。

    I think you are calling the wrong person. My name is not Mr. Bernie.

    我想你是打错电话了,我不是伯尼先生。

    I'm afraid you have the wrong number. I suggest you look in the phone book.

    我想您打错了。我建议您查一下电话簿。

    You might make a wrong number?

    你一定打错电话了吧?

    芝麻街英语是美国芝麻街工作室开发的针对母语为非英语的3-12岁儿童的EFL(English as a foreign language)课程,包含9年课程内容。其课程设计与芝麻街在全球的教育理念一脉相承,为儿童健康成长提供所需的丰富的英语语言知识、必要技能,并有助于儿童美好品格的培养.

        浏览次数:6324次
返回顶部